Executive Assistant/Office Administrator
Tradewind is seeking a fast-learning and highly motivated Executive Assistant/Office Administrator; someone with a pleasant demeanor and a can-do attitude. Attention to detail, strong written and oral skills are essential. The ideal candidate must be professional, organized and articulate, have the ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks and operate from our Lenexa, Kansas office.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct phone traffic accordingly.
- Performing general office duties
- Distributing office correspondence as needed
- Book travel for executive level employees
- Complete expense reports for executive level individuals
- Manage executive calendars
- Assist with the execution of event planning
- Assisting in various office needs such as office furniture, business cards, plants, etc..
- Support other office administrative staff as necessary
- 7 years of proven work experience as office administrator, executive administrator, or similar role
- Strong computer skills are required; Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Available Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Exemplary planning and organization skills
- Friendly, warm and professional attitude and appearance
- Flexible and Service oriented attitude
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Associates degree or additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- This position is largely a sedentary role, maintaining a presence in our front desk receptionist area. Ability to sit at a desk on a constant basis is necessary.
Please send a resume and cover letter, to:
Attention: Sue Chalupa