Tradewind Energy, Inc., a dynamic renewable energy developer, is seeking a Systems Analyst to join our Information Technology department.
- Define business needs or application problems through collaboration with business staff
- Specify parameters of technology solutions for internal or external implementation
- Develop and recommend solutions by analyzing and evaluating current or new technology solutions
- Execute or oversee QA efforts for a solution
- Coordinate the deployment of a technology system between IT staff, business users, and third party vendors or consultants
- Create documentation such as specification, design, or training documents
- Train or oversee the training of staff in the use of a new solution
- Perform application-level configuration or management as needed
- Experience with business intelligence, analytics, or other reporting platforms
- Experience with ERP or project management systems
- Familiarity with system design and business process concepts
- 3-5+ years of experience in a role with similar responsibilities and with active participation as a team member for technology projects
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related program (preferred)
- Ability to effectively analyze business problems from a technology perspective
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with project management methodologies
- Experience with custom software projects
- Working knowledge in a variety of technology platforms
- Sufficient foundational technical knowledge to interact with a variety of technical staff or consultants
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar office productivity applications including Microsoft Visio and Project
- Ability to document abstract models or processes using graphical modeling tools
Tradewind Energy, Inc. is one of the largest independent wind and solar project development companies in the U.S. Founded in 2003, our company has earned a reputation for innovation in the market, for our highly skilled and passionate team, and for the respect we demonstrate for the people and communities where we develop projects.
We’ve been honored with the Kansas Governor’s Energy Achievement Award and bestowed the national Outstanding Commercial Achievement Award by the American Wind Energy Association. Our founders were named 2013 finalists for the E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year.
Our workplace culture attracts competitive, smart and fun people. We are committed to the health, fitness and work-life balance of our employees. We have an on-site fitness facility and it’s not unusual to see our employees cycling to work. Our 110+ employees are highly motivated, technically proficient, team oriented and committed to renewable energy. In addition to exceptional employee benefits and a beautifully designed workplace, we enjoy a balance of work and play and provide our employees with healthy snacks and catered lunches. We offer our employees highly competitive pay and above market benefits.
We take great pride in our demonstrated ability to deliver low-cost wind and solar energy to diverse markets while maintaining an uncompromising commitment to long-term project quality. To date, Tradewind has contracted for more than 3 GW of installed wind and solar capacity, powering over 1 million homes with clean energy. We continue to grow and are rapidly expanding our portfolio.
Please submit a resume to:
Attention: Liz Bentley