REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our entrepreneurial team.
We are now seeking to hire a Real Estate Specialist to populate real estate lease agreement forms, manage leasehold and related title documents, and identify/fulfill obligations relating to lease agreements, all associated with renewable energy.
The successful candidate will work with a Senior Real Estate Specialist and be responsible for managing the preparation and execution of lease documents through all phases of project development and will have the following responsibilities:
- Research government records and online databases to determine land interests
- Draft contract related documents for attorney review utilizing title reports and supporting documents for property ownership and legal descriptions, ensuring all contracts meet company and project requirements
- Work closely with GIS Department in the creation of contract exhibits and Project maps
- Review and coordinate data submitted by development managers and land acquisition agents related to trusts, probates, corporate entities, and conveyance documents, to determine and confirm execution authority of contracts
- Input data into company database to monitor and record pertinent contracts and continually maintain data integrity
- Assist remote field agents with information gathering and provide support for contract needs
- Support development manager with management of leasing status across the Project
- Manipulate Excel spreadsheets to manage Project contract details for 100+ contracts
Candidate should have a basic understanding of contract preparation and real estate principles. Candidate must be organized, an effective communicator, capable of managing multiple tasks, and work effectively with individuals both internal and external. Attention to detail and the ability to work independently with minimal guidance are essential. Strong computer skills are required, and a familiarity with database-driven applications and interfacing with GIS software would be helpful.
- 2 year paralegal degree preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience
Tradewind Energy, Inc. is one of the largest independent wind and solar project development companies in the U.S. Founded in 2003, our company has earned a reputation for innovation in the market, for our highly skilled and passionate team, and for the respect we demonstrate for the people and communities where we develop projects.
We’ve been honored with the Kansas Governor’s Energy Achievement Award and bestowed the national Outstanding Commercial Achievement Award by the American Wind Energy Association. Our founders were named 2013 finalists for the E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year.
Our workplace culture attracts competitive, smart and fun people. We are committed to the health, fitness and work-life balance of our employees. We have an on-site fitness facility and it’s not unusual to see our employees cycling to work. Our 110+ employees are highly motivated, technically proficient, team oriented and committed to renewable energy. In addition to exceptional employee benefits and a beautifully designed workplace, we enjoy a balance of work and play and provide our employees with healthy snacks and catered lunches. We offer our employees highly competitive pay and above market benefits.
We take great pride in our demonstrated ability to deliver low-cost wind and solar energy to diverse markets while maintaining an uncompromising commitment to long-term project quality. To date, Tradewind has contracted for more than 3 GW of installed wind and solar capacity, powering over 1 million homes with clean energy. We continue to grow and are rapidly expanding our portfolio.
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Attention: Sue Chalupa