REAL ESTATE SPECIALIST
We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to join our entrepreneurial team.
We are now seeking to hire a Real Estate Specialist to populate real estate lease agreement forms, manage leasehold and related title documents, and identify/fulfill obligations relating to lease agreements, all associated with renewable energy.
The successful candidate will work with a Senior Real Estate Specialist and be responsible for managing the preparation and execution of lease documents through all phases of project development and will have the following responsibilities:
- Research government records and online databases to determine land interests
- Draft contract related documents for attorney review utilizing title reports and supporting documents for property ownership and legal descriptions, ensuring all contracts meet company and project requirements
- Work closely with GIS Department in the creation of contract exhibits and Project maps
- Review and coordinate data submitted by development managers and land acquisition agents related to trusts, probates, corporate entities, and conveyance documents, to determine and confirm execution authority of contracts
- Input data into company database to monitor and record pertinent contracts and continually maintain data integrity
- Assist remote field agents with information gathering and provide support for contract needs
- Support development manager with management of leasing status across the Project
- Manipulate Excel spreadsheets to manage Project contract details for 100+ contracts
Candidate should have a basic understanding of contract preparation and real estate principles. Candidate must be organized, an effective communicator, capable of managing multiple tasks, and work effectively with individuals both internal and external. Attention to detail and the ability to work independently with minimal guidance are essential. Strong computer skills are required, and a familiarity with database-driven applications and interfacing with GIS software would be helpful.
- 2 year paralegal degree preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
Attention: Liz Bentley